We work with decision makers to:
- Identify and understand the ecological value of land in order to inform decisions regarding acquisition, management, and divestment of property.
- Plan and assess a sustainability strategy. We also help develop business opportunities as a result of regulation.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for previously unrecognized revenue streams derived from appropriate use of corporate lands through ecosystem markets markets and wetland mitigation banking.
- Develop an appropriate toolbox of analytic models and methods to quantify ecosystem service benefits.
- Apply methods and tools to evaluate land holdings to quantify the associated ecological benefits and value.
- Adapt these methods and tools as needed and appropriate in order to optimize technical performance.
- Incorporate these methods and tools into a decision-making framework for land-use that appropriately account for and prioritizes ecological benefits and value.
- Map, measure, and quantify ecosystem services across the landscape